This weekend I finally got round to visiting le Marais, a neighbourhood spanning across parts of the 3rd and 4th arondissements of Paris. The area is well known for it’s Jewish community as well as it’s large number of art galleries, beautiful, historical buildings, trendy cafes and bars.
A favourite place I came across was le Village Saint-Paul. Structured around courtyards and narrow streets, it is a creative hub for small, local galleries, antique shops, design and craft.
Below are some photographs taken during the afternoon, I also took a lot on my film camera which are still waiting to be developed.
- Le Marais (thirdeyemom.com)
- Sundays in Le Marais – Giant Falafels, Living Locally (nguyeningfinds.wordpress.com)
- Travel to Paris with Eat Boutique & White Loft Studio (stylemepretty.com)
- Around le Marais (thirdeyemom.com)
- Travel Reflections (justonefille.wordpress.com)
- Street Art @ Le Marais (thefakeparisienne.wordpress.com)